WATCO creates HVAC systems that are designed
to meet the needs of your design/build project. With a 12,000 sq.
ft. sheet metal fabrication shop in-house, WATCO custom manufactures
not only ductwork, but also Drain pans, washer pans, grease trap
tank, hoods, and more. We are experienced with a wide range of materials,
including Galvanized, Copper, Stainless Steel and Aluminum.
WATCO knows speed and quality are important
to you. By fabricating sheet metal in-house, we maintain greater
quality control over every fabricated part, and complete it faster.
Our dedicated, skilled team and modern manufacturing technology
produce a superior end result that makes your building work better.
WATCO Mechanical is ready to meet your custom
sheet metal fabrication needs.
WATCO's Shop Services
(Any specified pressure class)
- Galvanized 26-14 ga. capacities for any supply,
return, exhaust, make-up air, relief air, etc. Duct can be sent
knocked-down or knocked-together with sealed seams.
- Black Steel 22-12 ga. capabilities for any exhaust,
kitchen hood, custom fabrications, etc. Duct can be shop welded
or assembled to customer's specifications.
- Stainless Steel 26-14 ga. capabilities for any
ductwork, custom fabrications, etc. as either seamed (lock and
drive or TDC) or welded.
- Aluminum .016-.080 ga. capabilities for any special
ductwork or custom fabrications, as either seamed or welded duct.
- Drain pans, washer pans (galvanized, copper,
- Grease trap tanks
- Sleeves (galvanized, black)
- Brackets for wall, ceiling or floor mounts
- Stands for equipment or ditch work
- Curbs and rails for roof mounted equipment
- Hoods for fan exhausts
- Caps for roof openings
- Any special fabrication up to 1/4" plate